Vacancy – Technician/MOT Tester
Thursday 6th January 2022
Due to the continued development of our independent family run business, we have a New Opportunity to join our team and help us maintain our excellent reputation in the area. The role is in our Workshop team and will be centred on maintaining and repairing the vehicles of our loyal Customers.
- Excellent rates of pay based on experience, skill set and qualifications
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Christmas shutdown with 28 days holiday, rising to 33 over time.
- A friendly committed team
- A low pressure environment, that enables efficient working
- Excellent staff facilities
- Training & development opportunities
- Industry leading tablet based job card system
- A clean modern workshop
- We invest in tooling
- A family friendly business
We are looking for;
- Someone skilled with minimum 4 years experience to carry out Servicing, General Repairs & MOTs (if MOT tester)
- Someone friendly who will fit into our team
- An individual who is clean and tidy in appearance and working
- Somebody keen on continuing their development
- Someone who understands the importance of a high quality customer experience
If you are a Technician and/or MOT Tester that is looking to help us move to the next level please get in touch!
If you’d like an informal discussion call Tim on 01568 612436 or email email@example.com with why you’d like to join our team.